Olympic Torch Day!!!

Today is the olympic torch relay day in KL. Wanted to go and see it at the final destination. But after T5 classes, felt so tired that I cancelled the plan.

After T3 class, it rained.. It further confirmed my decision not to go to KLCC to see the torch. Unfortunately, my uncle who was supposed to be here by 5.10pm to pick me up reached Sunway about 5.45pm...Its because of traffic jam.. Don't know whether its because of the rain or the olympic torch thing. Waited and wasted for more than one hour. Thats life.. Wth? Don't feel like reading anything during the period so i just sat at the same place for almost an hour. I bet people will be thinking, that guy sitting there was weird.. Sat there for about an hour without doing anything.

I reached home at 7.00. My backyard was 'flooded' a bit because of the heavy rain...Here's a picture of it.. Don't know whether you can see the water..