First Day of Mock Exam!!!

First day of mock exam.. Not too bad la... Managed to answer most of the theory questions but made a few blunders which will cost me many points.

After the exam, we had a T4 extra class with Ms Yu. Hmm... Jack and few of them were not in the class. Wen Jing said that Jack told her extra classes are nonsense. Ooops... Ms Yu hearing this, began to be angry. Made a call to Jack using Kar Hoe's phone and asked him to be back in the class ASAP...

During the class, Ms Yu said that Group 1, which is my group, scored the lowest in T3 and T4 in the previous progress test, compared to the other groups. Mr Akbar, my T3 lecturer, complained about that too. She said normally people can pass T3 very nicely. However, our group seemed to be more focused in T5 compared to T3 and T4. That was the major problem.




I promise to work hard for the final exam in June... No disappointment will be on me when the results come out... XD