Back Again... Cause of Brian

After so long time didn't do any blogging, feel like blogging again. Perhaps its because of Brian who suddenly ask me whether I have a blog... LoL

So today i don't have any classes :) My lecturer has gone outstation.. Happie.. But then, have to study on my own.. Mock exam in one week's time.. If fail then may God bless me at that time.

Anyway, I have to make a bank draft to ACCA today too. Went to the bank in the morning, without knowing that there is a second floor... On the ground floor, didn't see any counters around and ask myself
" Hey, where are the counters..."
Damn blur la.... Haih..

The ground floor is mainly advisors and i poke me head to see...
Some people there were looking at me.. *awkward*
Luckily the receptionist at the info counter is back... Go there, tell her what i want to do and she give me instructions... The staircase is just next to the information counter... Zzzzz

So I went up the stairs and go to the counter. The banker ask me," Are you sure the name is ACCA only?" Well, I say yes. Hmm..Pound Sterling is definitely very expensive. What to do? Government buck up wei... But then, luckily the currency for pound sterling is dropping.. Total up have to pay RM358.29... Imagine, its only £56. Before making the banker cheque, the banker ask me once more.. "The name of the payee is ACCA only right?"... -.-"

After getting the banker cheque, then i came back home.. First time experience of making a banker's cheque on my own :P