Finish Mock Exams !!!!!

Yes!!! Today is my last day for mock exams after 3 continuous days. Today paper is T5 which is my weakest paper. Last night, read my stuff till 2am.. But cant finish...What the heck la!!! Don't care liao la..

Today, we were let into the examination room late by 5 minutes. Hmm..When I want to open the door, it is locked by someone some more. I knocked the door. The examiner opened the door and Shhh-ed me... Wth la... Eh its not my problem right? The door is locked. Anyway, I quickly sat at a place and started to tackle my questions... All half know half don't know.

After 40 minutes, the first person walked out of examination room. Jack was the one..LoL. It seemed that the paper was easy for him... Anyway, after finishing the paper, Alex, Godfrey, Sze Hsin and I are prepared to go to Sg Wang.. We went to the bus stop in front of the Sun-U Residence. We missed 2 buses... *sigh*.. .. This is the first time I actually took the Minibus to Sunway Pyramid. In fact, this is the first time I took a public bus after around 11 years. No idea which bus to take. Guided by my friends who are from outstation..So 'sua ku'...Zzzzz..Haha..Need to pay RM0.80. Oops .. no small change.. Alex paid for me... At Sunway Pyramid, we boarded the Rapid KL to KL Sentral.

After that, we took the monorail to Bukit Bintang. Godfrey had a problem passing the ticket counter... Face problem more like..Haha.. Guess who I met on the escalator up to the platform? My old friend Schwep Bing. He was going to Times Square to meet with some other friends... I wasn't invited... X(... LoL.. Hmm... Kiat Jin doesn't even recognise my voice in the phone. Pity me, after knowing him for more than 10 years....

Went home around 5.30pm, have to read Moral.. Tomorrow exam for moral studies..Good luck to myself...