ICAEW talk??



It is Valentine's Day...No big deal for me though. It is just another Saturday after my progress tests. Progress tests are done badly.. Anyway, this is not a that normal Saturday. I am attending a talk about ICAEW, which is one of the most prestigious professional accounting course in the world. Plus, I have to dress formally.

Without double confirm by checking my email, I went to the Multi Purpose Hall.. Luckily I did not open the door as there are students inside, halfway through their exam. Luckily I met Weng Hoe who told me that it was in Audi 5.

There are representatives from Deloitte, BDO Binder and Folks DFK. There was a talk by Mr Teo, explaining what is ICAEW about. The managing partner of BDO Binder, Dato Gan, also talked to us about ICAEW.

It was the interview session after that. For me, I think it is more like a briefing. The representatives of the firms are explaining to us all about their firms. We were given the chance to ask anything we want.


The logo....