CAT Result

16 February 2009... A day which will determine whether I graduate from CAT or I will be kicked back to CAT from ACCA, which sucks... I am sure I passed 3 papers. However, I have doubts on my audit paper which I was suddenly blanked during the exam...for no reason at all

The result came out around 2pm. It was during tax period. I was trying to suppress my anxiety. My lecturer let us out earlier. Then, I rushed to the computer lab in the library to find out that many computers are down... Instead, I went to another computer lab. The results are as follows:


Examination Results

Your examination results for the December 2008 session issued on 16-FEB-09 are:
Paper Details Mark(%) Result
T6INT Draft Fin Stats 93 Pass
T7 Pln, Ctr & PMgt 73 Pass
T8INT Imp Aud Proc 57 Pass
T9MYS Prep Tax Comp 73 Pass


Yes, I scrapped through my audit paper. Got a higher mark than I expected. There is still a little of disappointment though. Anyway, I managed to graduate from CAT and is an ACCA student now...Life goes on ....


*Thanks to all lecturers teaching me those subjects*