CNY 2009

Chinese New Year this year for me is quite special for me :D Well, you see, normally people balik kampung at the New Year eve by latest. For my family, we went back at the second day. 2 kampungs in one day some more.

On the way back, my family did not use the NSE the whole journey. We used the old roads which consist of one or two lanes only. I manage to take a few pictures of the scenery along the way.

Oil palm trees


Back to NSE

Besides that, there was a house hopping on 31 January... organised by Kok Mun, Robin, Terng Sheng.... Unfortunately, Kok Mun fell sick few days before the hopping plan.. Emails were used mainly for planning this activity and for the first time, email turned into something like a chatting software.We hopped 6 houses from Rawang to SS2 and to Bukit Jalil. 6 cars and there are 25 of us in total. Almost all of us wore red colour.


Pics to be added...