Study Leave

Its my study leave now basically. It lasts for one month, but then there are revision classes and extra classes in between. Sounds so relaxing huh. If you think so, then you are so so wrong... I was given revision kits and past year papers to do.. All in one month time. Plus, I have to read my textbooks which are as good as new. Touch a few times only...

This few days really "sui" till cannot be more "sui" than this. On Tuesday, I woke up to find that I got bitten by some insect most probably when I was sleeping. I thought this was nothing...insect bite ma...

Then go to college, got back my t4 exam paper. What the heck la... all 5 questions which i tembak A (no time to finish...ZzzzzZzzz) NOT even ONE answer is correct.

Back at home, started to have a stomach disorder and the insect bite started to swell... Some more it has a tail.. make it looks like a type of human cell ...You guess which cell la.. Dun care also. The next day, my stomach just won't recover.. Go to see doctor. Doctor say now many people got it... She saw the bite on my hand and applied some medicine for me.

Till now, it is still swelling. Later need to go to see the doc again...






Walau.... The swollen part is bigger than last time liao... X( ... haih....