T5 (Revision) Period

Today, I had T5 revision class. The college gave us a small lecture theater (LT2) and it had to fit around 130 students as this is a combined class. Everyone was like so near to each other...

I went to class happily, thinking that it will end at 12.30pm, as what was stated in the timetable. What I did not noticed is that the time had changed and the new time was stated in the paper of allocating our class. Erm... I overlooked it. Until my lecturer says, today your class will end at 3pm... My soul felt like crumbling suddenly.

Anyway, my friend who lost his handphone told me that his parents may buy him N96 with 16Gb... So nice right? Anyone agrees?

Anyway, I got back my mock exam papers. So many people failed you know. Finally, I passed!!! I got 48.75% only. My lecturers not generous with the marks le... She can even give you 1/4 mark.