Friends Problems

My friend lost his 'beloved' phone in Sunway Pyramid Giant . Someone knocked him and took his phone without him noticing. He was so emo in the class.

After class, we went to Sunway Pyramid Giant Supermarket, hoping to watch the CCTV to try to look for the 'suspect'. There are so many CCTVs in Giant Supermarket. Sadly, most of it are directed to the cashiers' till. One of it is at the lane which sells milk powder and another one at the liquor department. Really hopeless you know... Then, we went to the Digi center so that my friend can request for a new SIM card. That fella there say he need to pay the outstanding bill. Wth? He did not want to pay and we left Sunway Pyramid to KL after lunch.

We went to Times Square. Took a bus from Sunway Pyramid to KL Sentral as usual. We met Karen at the bus stop coincidentally. She wants to go back to somewhere near Midvalley if I am not mistaken.

The bus today is crowded with many passengers. My friends and I had to stand in front. I noticed that the gear of the bus is changed by pressing buttons. There are 3 buttons only. "R" as for reverse (I assume), "N" for neutral and "D" for drive. When the bus stopped at a bus stop in Subang Jaya, an Indian man, around 60years old i think, came to the front entrance and scolded the driver for not stopping when he wanted to get down and now he had to take another bus back. Well, the driver did not hear the bell ringing ( which indicates that passengers are leaving the bus), neither did I. The Indian guy said that the bell was out of order. OMG!!! If the bell was spoilt, can't he just shout? He could yell so loudly at the bus driver some more.

Of course, the bus driver could not hold it any longer and scolded at the Indian guy with 'kurang ajar'. Ooops, wrong word to use, I think. Luckily, a passenger waiting at the bus stop stopped them before a fight can broke out. The driver just apologised and then he droved off. This happened in front of me and I did not care anything about it XD.... Just watched....

Everything went on smoothly and we got down the bus at KL Sentral. While walking to the monorail station, I met Jeannie, Shonna and Rachel Chua. And whats more is that I met Kiat Jin and his 'partner' at Tun Sambathan(no idea if its correct) station. There are heading the same place too...