Treasure Hunt

Treasure Hunt.. An occasion which I can meet my bestest friends from secondary school, besides from hunting treasure. The 7th Annual MCKL Treasure Hunt. My team mate and team name are still WeiHoong and WeiHan(derived from WeiHoong & ChuanHan) respectively.

Reached MCKL at 7.20am. Among my friends, I am the first to reach. When my sis and I reached there, her partner was saying to her late d late d.. Haha. Anyway, WeiHoong reached 10minutes later and we went to have a drink. All of us registered few minutes before the registration ends. Typical last-minuter? This time, WeiHoong and I make sure and double confirm that we did not take the wrong goody bag. FYI, WaiShan's goody bag was given to us by mistake. This time, the mistake was with me. Haha. The shirt I was given was a "S" size. -.-" Me, wearing "S" size? If can wear, the shirt will burst also lar..

KiatJin swapped his shirt with me. THANKS!!! It fits him nicely. This year's questions are very hard, much harder than the last one. From Brickfields, we went to KLCC, Bukit Bintang and then back to MCKL. There was a commotion in KLCC though. Arghs... Participants were shoo-ed out by the security guards as no permission was obtained. There was a weird rule.... NO RUNNING!!!... LoLz man.

Anyway, out of our pakatan of 7 teams, 4 teams got some prizes.. I got an iPod shuffle. Yay?! We missed the iTouch though.



Front design of the shirt


The Sponsors


Prizes!!


Last but not least... The "PAKATAN"