Graduation Day

Collection of Robe on Friday.. No mortarboard for me, a CAT grad. LoL. I will have it.. 2 years later!!


On Saturday, the Graduation day, I left my house at 6.50am. Every graduates supposed to reach Pyramid convention centre at 7am. Due to sleepiness, woke up late and there goes. Anyway I reached there 7.30 went to the convention centre with Iko. Many are still lining up for registration. Guess I wasn't that late at all. My registration number is CAT-074... After registration, we attended the rehearsal.

After rehearsal, we had one hour to dress ourselves and take pictures!! At 10am, we lined up, waiting for the ceremony to start. Instead of starting, we were kept waiting until 45minutes later? Anyway, who cares. We have waited from 7.30 so waiting for another 45minutes is not much. Used the time to talk with friends!!

Anyway, not much things after the ceremony started. Just speeches and giving the "scrolls". Oh ya, not forgetting Mr Teo's story :D. Impossible comes from I-M-Possible...


My friend from secondary school, Yan Por


My class with my tax lecturer, Ms Rozi..