911 Staged by US itself? Whistle blower policy for PKA

Malaysia's former prime minister has done it again!! He claims that 911 is staged as an excuse to invade the Middle East. Wow! Indeed, there are many perspective on how you see things.

Why don't we have a thought on why is the government so keen in cutting the subsidies (sugar, fuel) and introduce taxes( Real property gain tax and GST). Is it that Malaysia reserve is depleting soon? Or it is just that they aimed to lower down the the fiscal deficit?



On the other occasion, the transport minister has announced that whistle-blower policy is set out to be used in the controversial Port Klang Authority(PKA) incident. It will soon implemented to the other port authorities. This is a good move by the ministry.

However, this policy should also be implemented to the other companies as well to help early detection of any fraud in companies . It can help to minimize the loss of investors of the company.

The people have to have the courage to become a whistle blower as well. Some may have the mentality that, "I am getting my pay for now. If I report, I may lose my job. Why should I report it?"