Of being cheated? Maybe...

It started of with my watch that stop moving last month. First, I went to the only shop that deals with watches and clocks. They didn't have the equipment to open the cover of my watch. Hence, the battery couldn't be replaced. They recommended me to go to this shop at the first floor in Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju.

My dad was the one who brought my watch there. That guy told him that the battery has no warranty. Well, the battery lasted just for few days and my watch "Stopped short, never go again". It was brought back to the same shop. This time, my dad was told that the circuit board was damaged and the repair cost is around RM200. Crazy, its more than half of the price of the watch.

My dad brought the watch to a shop in Wangsa Walk, located near the Cold Storage. A new battery is put into the watch, it moves again and stop after 3 days. LoL. It seemed that the battery moved. After readjustment, everything is well till now...

Too bad my dad threw away the receipt. So, people, please ask for second opinion, even for repairing watches..