Cameron Highlands

Went to Cameron Highlands on 10/6/09-12/6/09. It has been a long time since I went there. Around 5 years? Or longer... I have forgotten how narrow the road is. Highlights of the trip is none other than the cold weather and the vege.. Stayed at Strawberry Park Resort.. There is a strawberry farm in the resort indeed! Anyway, a dinner without rice at Brinchang. The reason given by the restaurant, very late already so no more rice... Erm.. its about 8pm only? Thats the lesson for the day. Eat dinner early.

The most interesting part of the trip is visiting the Time Museum. This museum is very special. This museum display things that are from the timeframe of 1940(I think) onwards. The items displayed are items normally used during my parents childhood. Some of it still can be seen in my grandparents house!!!

Tea plantation

Chinese temple

Cash till seen in Gallery of Time

Toy soldiers!! I have some left at home..


Cupboard in the olden days