Rude Astro Customer & Spot the Difference...

My friends in class told me that there was a sound clip which was leaked out of Astro (perhaps) between the Astro PR Officer ( aka Customer Service), Mr Siva.... and the Astro customer, a female, 22 years old. The sound clip can me downloaded here. The duration is 22 minutes. So you can 'enjoy' yourself listening to people quarrel.. A thread is created in the lowyat.net forums too. Anyway, whether the conversation is a fake, no one know....


The lady was super demanding and she should put her face in the toilet bowl and flush it. That will make her mind clear. The phrase " That's your problem" is the main reason why the call was made for such a long time.

I pitied the customer service guy. He had to tolerate the scoldings, critics and all sorts of threatening done by the lady. If me, I would say... Excuse me, please mind you language or I have to hang up the phone. He kept listening and tried explaining but to no avail.

Seriously, I wonder what school did she go. Although her English is good, she shouldn't criticise other people like that. Even if you want to criticise other people, criticise in a professional way. Some more can threaten him that she will go straight to Astro and make him lose his job, want to report police and sue him. It should be him suing you for threatening. For me, the lady is 'kurang ajar". No other suitable adjectives.

Okay.. Thats all for that. Now.. Spot the Difference !!!










By the way, logo on the left is F1 logo. Logo on the right is Najib's website logo :P






On the left, logo for Malaysia 51st birthday!!! On the right, logo of Its very well made in Taiwan logo !!!!