Tagged by Kok Mun

Instructions :Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. At what age you wish to marry?
26-27 if lucky...

2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
No way mate....

3.Do you smoke?
2nd smoke tried before la. Who doesn't???

4. What is the the latest gadget that you own?
A new 19-inch monitor, if it counts

5. Who did you mostly texted lately?
Wei Hoong, for the treasure hunt and outing..

6. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Want to be successful and own a business even though it is small.

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Nothing. I didn't go for work.

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind.

  • My mum
  • My sis
  • The person I like? Don't know la...
9. Who will you most likely date?
Ask me no question and I will tell you no lie

10. Who would you ask to go for a dance with?
Anyone who can teach me to dance..

11. How many kids do you want?
Like my parents. But it depends on my another half and financial status.

12. Are you loyal?
Must and of course.

13. Where is the latest restaurant you had dinner?
Restaurant One-2-eat aka Orange by Sunway-ers

14. Will you tell the person you like about your feelings towards her?
Sadly.. no..

15. Name the latest book you bought?
Modern auditing requested by my lecturer..

16. Do you believe in God?
DURh!!

17. Do you like your relatives?
Hard to explain... But definitely not all of them

18. Name your favourite game or sport.
Anything will do for me.

19. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
My bro.

20. The most exciting place you want to go?
Egypt

21. Hugs or Kisses?
Prefer both. Greedy leh...

22. Single or attached?
Single

23. Do you do your laundry?
Truly no.

24. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
  • A nice person.
  • Organised.
  • Always invite me to his house but I always disappoint him.. *Sorry*
  • Was a bit blur of what profession he wants some weeks ago
  • Straight forward guy..
25. If the world were to end, who would you spend for last moments with?
Everyone....


I tag
  • Brian Yeoh
  • Chia Wen
  • Crystal
  • Michelle Tan
  • RuoRong
  • and duno liao la.. y so many, i got so few people only