Finish T3, T4, T5!!!!

Yay... finally its OVER!!! Well my exams are over now... 3 papers, 3 days, 6 hours. Seems like relaxing huh... Each day one paper only. If anyone say that my course is easy, I'll smack that person till he wakes up...

Today's paper is the hardest of all... 10 theories questions and they are know or not, do or die. Paid few hundred bucks for these 3 exam papers...

As usual, we entered the hall... fill in our particulars n bla bla bla...

Then the invigilators start giving out exam questions. This few days right, the invigilators have been using "We will report your conduct to ACCA Malaysia" whenever there are people talking before the exam start.. (-.-")

The last paper was very unexpected la.... There was about 2 questions which are not in my notes that the lecturer gave... Some in BPP textbook which is nicely shown to every student.. Sadly, I didn't focus much on the BPP textbook although I photostated it. Well for your information, every student has been using Kaplan textbook since last June...

After exam, I just rushed home... Very sleepy... Have to pack my bag also...